Supplements to Help With Your Fitness and Fat loss Goals
Supplements …Where to start??
In today’s world it is really difficult to get all the nutrients we need from food…Even if you eat a varied diet filled with organic whole foods. At Ignite we like to concentrate on a well balance food plan and what extra nutrients to add that can help with Fat Loss and Metabolism.
#1: Fish Oil
All the cells in the body are made up of a layers of fat, which dictate how well your metabolism will work. If the cell layers contain omega-3 fats, they will be more permeable and sensitive to insulin which will help with Fat Burning. This means your body will be able to burn fat stores for energy. If your cells are made up of unhealthy fat, they will not bind with insulin easily, which can lead to fat gain. So to help with body composition and balance your Good/Bad fat ratios, Pharmaceutical fish oils(Omega 3) have been shown to help.
Probioticsare tiny bacteria that naturally occur in the gastrointestinal tract and are commonly found in dairy products such as yogurt. But let me stop you there if you think you can the required amount from dairy…You Can’t as you would have to drink about 15 litres of yogurt to get the required amount.
They help aid digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and proteins from food and are essential for keeping you lean and energised all while supporting Fat Loss and Detoxification. So if you want to improve Gut Health probiotcs are essential.
Magnesium works in over 300 processes in the body…Amazing Right? Why There’s been a massive decline of dietary magnesium since the early 1900’s.
- Can help with Stress as it calms the nervous system
- Better Sleep… leads to less anxiety in subjects who suffer from insomnia
- Help with Serotonin Levels…Aid in Depression
- magnesium is key for healthy blood sugar levels.
- Higher magnesium means you’ll be leaner as Magnesium makes the cell receptors more sensitive to insulin, helping in reduce fat.
#4: Vitamin D
There is tones of research into vitamin D and having optimum levels. It is synthesized in the body(response to ultraviolet light)or can be gotten from the diet and taken in supplement form. It is difficult to get adequate amounts from the diet so supplementing with vitamin D or fish oil is a great way to get vitamin D.
Suffering From Asthma and Eczema myself Vitamin D dramatically helped me. Other Disorders such as Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Dandruff, Eczema and Acne occur when vitamin D is deficient but it can be responsive to treatment with vitamin D because it lessens inflammation.
- Bone Health Low levels of vitamin D contribute to osteoporosis and bone fractures
- Prevention of Obesity Low vitamin D levels may make you fat. Research shows that body fat mass is higher in individuals with vitamin D deficiency.
- Lean Body Mass Vitamin D is essential for the maintenance of muscle, lean body mass, and for avoiding the development of fat in muscle
- Blood Sugar Regulation and Insulin Resistance Supplementing with vitamin D has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity and decrease insulin resistance, indicating that it may be an effective way to offset the symptoms of diabetes.
- Treatment of Depression The likelihood of having depression and other brain disorders is significantly higher in vitamin D-deficient persons compared to those with adequate levels.
So, If you want to be healthier, live longer, get stronger, and keep your brain performing optimally, having adequate levels of vitamin D is the answer. Get your levels checked out now 🙂